Tired of playing with your Concentration Game Puzzle? Or would you rather just skip playing and look at the beautiful prints?
You can now put them to work for you! There are many ways to enjoy your Concentration Game Puzzle outside of playing the game. Here are 5 ways to extend the life of your game pieces: :
1. Glue them to a backing board and turn them into wall art.
2. Turn them into a jumping off point for your own art project.
3. Turn them into a cool graphic backing for your drawer handles!
4. Make a small a small jewelry tray.
5. Make a cool backing for your hooks.
So, with these ideas, you can get tons of enjoyment out of your Concentration Game Puzzle pieces for years to come!